Elkhazindar has over 25 years experience in training and development in Middle East countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt and Sudan; in addition to Far East Countries: Japan and South Korea, with particular specialization in the fields of strategic management, human resources, organizational behavior, leadership ,quality and excellence . Whilst a Professor of management in Korea and Japan he made major contributions to the QCC functions of several corporations
- He is the author of 5 books on training, management and leadership, and is a Certified Lead Verifier from the Royal Society of Arts -RSA and the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry- LCCI in UK.
- He is a certified Consultant from Hay Group in USA and the Australian Human Resources Institute – AHRI in Australia and ROI Institute, USA.
- He also is a certified assessor from EFQM.
- He used to work for both Dubai Institute for Human Resources Development and Emirates Telecommunication Corp. Etisalat in the capacity of the training director.
- He also was the advisor for Mohammed Bin Rashid Center for Leadership Development in Dubai, UAE.
- He trained thousands of employees, enabled them to leverage their competencies and developed training and learning system for various organizations.
At present he is the CEO of the Management Integrated Solutions in Dubai, U.A.E.